7.10.09

2 weeks after starts sem2 (part 2).....

Yesterday's class is called C.A.D.....in my course, C.A.D means Culinary Arts & Design is one of my subject in this course.....In this subject, will learn all about skills of curving in this subject such as fruit curving, vegetable curving and more that we have to learn for our future.....Ya, it's been long time I didn't update my blog in this few months....because is so busy about my study and all those stuff so makes me no time to write or update my blog already....sorry about it to my friends who used to read my blog and I really no time to do my stuff besides than update my blog.....In my second sem in part 2, there is all in practical classes already except for 1 class only and that is French class....After study in french language, then only I realize that language is not easy but try to be more understand and pay more attention in the class so that I can learn more easily the way to speak and write....and try to understand the meaning and sentence so that can do it well in exam and next time I will go to Switz in my future after my Diploma and maybe do my industrial training in Switz also then only decide to continue study there or work at there then only come back to Malaysia again....now still thinking about it weather will keep study until master or just work until Executive-Chef at there in future.......then we also study Food Production in hot kitchen this time.....Is the chance to study more and learn more to cook in hot kitchen and this is the time that I'm waiting for in this course....is one of the subject that I like the most in this course and can pay more attention in the class and try to cook nice and beautiful food and learn to dressing and garnishing the food more well, class, special, and looks worth for us and can sell it in better price in future when I start my training in my future after I finish my Diploma course......I hope can do better in every class in this part before in 3rd and 4th semester next year......And then this friday my friends would like to celebrate birthday with me....they celebrate early is because scare all of us no time to play or hang out everywhere it's because the end of the year then got a long holidays for us then only we hang out or go somewhere else during the holidays.....I hope this friday is good day for me and I didn't hope that because of certain people to spoil the whole things up on that day......

No comments:

Post a Comment