13.7.09

Ken~1st day of semester break......

Today nothing to do lah....just stay at home and clean do some cleaning loh,then watch movie and eat only lah then never go play bb also but just go play dota only lah.....gt 2 game win but got
1 game lose like hell only because of some noob hai lah that don't know how to play then make our team lose cham cham.....but leh k\just now geh last game we won also lah,later want to go home liao loh....today at cc also just want to post my blog only because my house cannot online
liao so no time post blog mah so have to post also loh my blog today.....Now start watch animation already at home because last time I don't watch de and now don't really know why I like to watch already nowdon't like to watch TVB Series already now.....then leh always watch chinese movie also geh because always animation also quite boring geh so need to watch some chinese movie also geh.......Today also nothing have to write in my blog today because day just like normal day and nothnig special happen also today so just post a short post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment