9.7.09

Kenz~Finish exam finally......

Yesterday finally finish my exam already loh....now happy and relax time for me in this and
now leh just hang out with my friend or go ciber cafe only to play some games....then leh my
result for my yesterday's exam is....PAST!!!!! already loh now for my butchery exam.....and now
I still have to wait for my other result but mostly is all past geh but just don't know get how many marks onlu for my exam now.....so have to wait loh until KDU send the result to mu mum's
house and let her have a look of it then I will now my result for my whole 1st semester in PCT 07
course i n this past few months......Now I also have new target already and is not Kathryna anymore already and her name is Yen Yen and she take IHTM course in KDU College also then
can she her everyday also in college but not in same class only....nevermine lah at least can see
her everyday...now really thinking og her and miss her so much lah....my friend invited my for
clubbing yesterday but I didn't go also because the place is at KL Quatro just in front of KLCC
and there is nothing fun when I ask my brother so I didn't go yesterday and then just stay at home and just watch movie and animation loh.....Now I also don't know why I like to watch animation already nowdays and I've just borrowed from my friend some of animation DVD
last few days......I think now leh just rest and go hang out with some friends while waiting for
my 2nd semester to start and just release stress because in the kitchen really can fell the stress
and I know why some chef really stress in the kitchen exspecially in hot kitchen because is alot's
of challenge and really have to working out alot's in the kitchen......so that's why I like to work in
hot kitchen as a chef in future career.....Anyway.now I hope can have a date with her next week
if she free,really miss her alot nowdays.....haiz....hope she really can be my gf in this year before
my coming birthday in this November......hope my wish can be come true......gambette!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, GOOD JOB! ANIME the best!
    haha.. Btw, Congratz for passing your exam.

    ReplyDelete