6.7.09

Kenz~Exam day...1st day...

To whom view my blog,I'm sorry for because that I didn't update my blog for few weeks already
because this few weeks quite busy lah me so today only I update my blog in the early morning....
Today is the first day of my final exam in first semester and soon will have semester break holiday next week...HAPPY!!!!!,but anyway today is my 1st day of exam and finally I've done
almost all my assignment so no need to worry about it anymore and keep on focus in my exam week only in this few days.....but about the Malaysian Study subject leh,haiz...damn boring lah
because got exam leh and alot's of assignments to do leh and later I have to do it and pass it up
before 4.00 p.m and my exam later is on 2.00 p.m till 4 p.m so have to finish up before 2.00p.m
later....then leh last week was our last class for Malaysia Study in my first semester and he gave us the tips for the exam on this saturday in the morning....after that leh I went to Time Square in the afternoon because my friend when there to met his friend so I just followed him to Time
Square because just finish my assignments and have to release stress for my whole week assignment week last week....then we reached there around pasted 2.30 p.m and then me and my friend go and find them and met up at which floor or which shop nearby..... then we met them at 4th floor around the I-Socks shop and we just introduce myself for sure and they also
just intro themselve.....me and my friend,Kelson from Kuantan met his friend also from Kuantan
and both of them were same school when they studied in Kuantan then one of his friend studied
in TAR College and her other friend were same as well and all of us were same age also lah.....
so we "sama geng punya".....One of the girl name Sun and she told us that us that they had their
own groups called "SS" and Iwas like,"huh"???Then she told me is "Syok Sendiri Group"......
I was like.....zha dou....but all of them was very friendly and quite funny when we can make jokes
around with them and I really felt that they were good even we met them for the first time on
that day.....Then we had our dinner togather in McDonald in Time Square around 6.00 p .m in
5th floor,after that leh we got to go around past 7.00 p.m because they had to rushed for their
assignment and my friend Kelson also had to go because he had to went back to PJ after that
because he rent a room there nearby KDU College and easy for him to go college everyday.....
I was really happy with them and hope can hang out with them again where holiday coming
soon.....Then if can I would like to cook for the girl named Sun because her birhtday is in this month so have to think at where I can cook for her....If got place to cook, then she is the first person that cook for it because I still never have chance to cook for nowdays and since she had
left me so she in not the first person I cook for now....she have no chance to eat the dish that I
cook in the future......



kelson and sun.....cute face...hahahah xD

wow...serious lah.....(^_^)

me and sun....the birthday girl...coming soon


hehe.....I forgot her name anyway.....LOLX


kelson....OMG .....wat is he doing leh....his finger

4 of us in McDonald on the day.......

after dinner, take sure picture for sure....new member
of "SS" group.....hahahahah






No comments:

Post a Comment